Our puppies are born only from purebred parents with excellent pedigrees registered with the FCI. When choosing a puppy, be sure to get a highly bred dog. Parents of puppies have appropriate documents, health tests and DNA.
In order to avoid misunderstandings and unpleasant situations, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the conditions for the reservation and purchase of a puppy.
- To come to the kennel and buy a puppy - this does not happen. At the time of birth, puppies are mostly reserved and must be taken care of in advance.
- After the first vaccination, a reserve of the puppy is opened with an advance payment of at least 40% of the total cost of the puppy.
- Payment of the reserve is possible by transfer to a bank account, bank check or cash. When a puppy is reserved, a prepayment agreement is drawn up.
- If, after making an advance payment, the new owner refuses the puppy or does not pay the full agreed price, the security deposit remains with the breeder, as compensation for the risk incurred, and the puppy is put up for sale. The term of the reserve is negotiated individually with each buyer.
- Puppies leave for new families no earlier than 10 weeks, having been vaccinated and chipped.
- Full payment and signing of a puppy purchase agreement is carried out at the time of transfer of the puppy to a new family with mandatory additional verification by an independent veterinarian within two days from the date of transfer of the puppy to a new family. It is also possible to transfer the puppy with full payment with the signing of a purchase agreement directly from the veterinarian after a complete examination of the puppy.
- After checking the puppy by a veterinarian and transferring it to a new family, the new owner is solely responsible for the mental, emotional, physical condition and health of the puppy.
What is included in the purchase price of a puppy:
- Veterinary passport of international standard with marks on vaccination, deworming and treatment against ectoparasites
- FCI / IKC pedigree in the name of the owner
- Purebred dog sale and purchase agreement
- Microchip inserted into the puppy's withers
- A week's supply of super premium feed
- Drinking bowl
- A package of documents for the export of a puppy outside of Israel. The amount of additional payment and deadlines are discussed additionally.
- Delivery of puppies across the country or to other countries is paid separately and negotiated in advance.